Lodging is available at the ranch in Augusta during your fishing trip. Please See “Lodging and Service” tab for details.
A 50% deposit is required for each angler to secure your fishing dates with us. We accept cash, check, Visa, or Venmo. Please make checks out to MARK YOUNG OUTFITTERS LLC, with the remaining balance due upon arrival. After we receive your deposit, you will need to get your license.
* Gratuity not included in the listed price.
A valid fishing license is required PRIOR to arriving for your day on the river. To fish in Montana, most anglers need two licenses: a Conservation License and a Fishing License. A Conservation License is needed before you can buy any fishing or hunting license that Fish, Wildlife, & Parks (FWP) issues. A MT Fishing license is valid from March 1 through the end of February of the following year. For more information visit http://fwp.mt.gov/fish/license/ or Montana FWP at (406) 444-2950.
Licenses can be purchased online at https://app.mt.gov/als/index/index.html OR at Augusta’s local grocery store (Allen’s Manix) upon your arrival.
Check List for a GUIDED day on the river!
- Baseball cap or sun hat
- Sunglasses ( polarized are most helpful)
- Bug Spray
- Wading shoes (or a hard soled shoe you don’t mind getting wet.) In July/August a chaco type sandal works. too.)
- Rain gear (especially for spring trips)
- Layers of Clothing (lightweight-long sleeve shirt, fleece layer, outer wind breaker, etc. )
- Hiking type pants or waders
- Gloves (spring trips)
- Camera (optional)
- Purchase MT fishing license
- Lunch (provided by Mark Young Outfitters for Full days of fishing)
- Bear spray